Extinguishing Fear & Traumatic Stress Counseling & Coaching
Why does Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) work? It helps with:
- Problem Solving
- Regulating Emotions
- Improving Social Skills and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Practicing Mindfulness
- Learning to Tolerate Frustration
- Setting Boundaries
- Evidenced Based Treatment for Self-Harm, Substance Abuse, and Unstable Relationship Patterns
Why does Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) work? It helps with:
- Recognizing Irrational Thinking Patterns
- Diffusing Negative Thoughts & Beliefs
- Reducing Anxiety and Excessive Worry
Why does Trauma Therapy Work? It helps with:
- Substance Abuse Recovery
- Reducing Excessive Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Improving Sleep and Chronic Pain
- Improving Unstable Relationship Patterns
- Improving Self-Esteem and Confidence
Why is "extinguishing your fears" an important 1st step?"
Think about all of the times you wanted to make a big move in your life but your fear of failure, embarrassment, and/or rejection stopped you.
- Fear is what holds individuals back from realizing their dreams.
- Fear is what holds couples back from asking for what they need.
- Fear is what prevents young children from breaking through barriers and appreciating their differences.
- Fear is what keeps you from being the change in the world.
- Fear is what keeps everyone imprisoned by shame instead of allowing ourselves to be vulnerable and honest.
- Fear of rejection may be keeping you from finding intimacy.